onsdag den 1. december 2010

What now?

So, I didn't quite get the attention I was looking for on my BETA release. But I am going to continue nonetheless. I've worked out some stuff since I released the BETA release:

- I'll be doing CRF19. It has quite good quality and the file sizes aren't huge = 500-600mb. The final batch will be around 9-11GB. Don't complain about the file sizes.
- I'll be encoding in anamorphic. I get the expression that it's the correct method for encoding this show. Anyway, resolution~wise.
- I'll still be releasing episodes when they're done, but labelling them BETA since they aren't the final version. I hope to attract some interested souls. No one has contacted me yet with reasonable experience.

I thought about doing ordered chapters, and I hope to get the hang of it eventually. Don't expect the next ones to be like that though for now.

For now I am trying to get all the episodes encoded so that's over. I feel I'll be able to manage it much easier if I get that done.

At the moment I am extremely busy with school and other stuff so episode 2 might be longer away. And still have stuff at BakaBT I need to finish before I can focus completely on this. Also, to make things worse. I learned how to time properly so I'll need to re-time episode 1. Yay.

Oh, and it looks like I'll be putting karaoke in after all, for a moment I thought I'd have to remove it. Making karaoke is pretty fun stuff.^^

Takeshi out.

1 kommentar: